Small groups of your peers will have break-out conversations on the topics that influence our daily life and the decisions that we make in the workplace and at home. The topics will be decided by you and relevant to our generation—a no-holds-barred approach to navigating the choices women are forced to make every day.
- How to take your career to the next level and get that promotion!
- How to manage transitions in your life (marriage, children, shifting careers, etc)?
- How to avoid good and bad leadership?
- How to manage your time management skills with your family, work and life?
- How to find friends, mentors, and coaches in your life?
- How do you know if you are working in a career that you love?
This conversation will be an open discussion where members find solutions, share positive experiences and resources that may be able to help other members. No complaining!
If you have any questions, please contact:
The POWER of Professional WoMen